Generally, there are eight sections in a case study. Use this as a guideline to write your case study.
• Outline the purpose of the case study.
• Describe the field of research — this is usually an overview of the company.
• Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
• Identify the theory that will be used to analyse the case study.
• The reader should be able to get a clear picture of the essential contents of the study.
• Note any assumptions made. You may not have all the information you would like, so some assumptions may be necessary
e.g. “It has been assumed that..
“Assuming that it takes half an hour to read one document..
• Identify the problems found in the case.
• Each analysis of a problem should be supported by facts given in the case together with the relevant theory and course concepts.
• It is important to search for any underlying problems; for example, cross-cultural conflict may be only a symptom of the underlying problem of inadequate policies and practices within the company.
• This section is often divided into sub-sections, one for each problem.
• Summarise the major problem/s.
• Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s (there is likely to be more than one solution per problem).
• Briefly outline each alternative solution and then evaluate it in terms of its advantages and disadvantages.
• There is no need to refer to theory or coursework here.
Sum up the main points from the findings and discussion.
• Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
• Briefly justify your choice and explain how it will solve the major problem/s.
• This should be written in a forceful style as this section is intended to be persuasive.
• Integration of theory and coursework is appropriate here.
• Explain what should be done, by whom and by when.
• If appropriate, include a rough estimate of costs (both financial and time).
Make sure all references are cited correctly.
Appendices (if any)
Attach any original data that relates to the study, which would have interrupted the flow of the discussion in the main body.
no more than 5 pages excluding cover page, abstract and reference total pages need a total 8 pages
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.