Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from Flamez, B. & Sheperis, C. J. (2015) and/or Sommers-Flanagan, J., & Sommers-Flanagan, R. (2007). You need to have scholarly support for any claim of fact or recommendation regarding treatment. APA format also requires headings. Use the prompt each week to guide your heading titles and organize the content of your paper under the appropriate headings. Remember to use scholarly research from peer-reviewed articles that are current. I have also attached my final paper rubric so you can get full points. Please follow the instructions in the rubric to get full credit for the assignment. If you don’t think that you can do it like asked, then please don’t bid. I need you to cite any recommendations or personal opinions by evidence-based cites. I need this completed by 02/06/19 at 8pm.
Assignment – Week 11
Final Project (10—15 pages)
The Final Project is a descriptive narrative divided in two sections. Section One requires you to analyze a case study of a family in crisis, to include a child, an adolescent, and a set of parents. Section Two is a self-reflection of your abilities to be an effective counselor who works with children, adolescents, and families and to insure your interventions meet CACREP standards.
Review the Final Project Case Study
of a family in crisis. Each member of the family has unique issues that you must address. You must also determine the primary problems (this may include diagnostic impressions but not formal diagnoses), intervention, prevention, and education required to assist the family. Include the following:
1. Briefly describe the presenting problem from the family’s perspective and what theoretical orientation you will use to analyze and develop a treatment plan for this case.
2. Briefly describe any underlying problems or potential psychiatric diagnoses contributing to the primary problem that should be noted as you proceed with counseling. Also, list and describe these potential problems/diagnoses.
3. Identify the client. Briefly explain if anyone else is involved and how they contribute to the problem. Explain if anyone other than the “identified client” also could be identified as a client. If so, describe who and why.
4. Identify the unique needs of each individual in the family.
5. Briefly describe the culture of the family, societal expectations, gender roles, and cultural norms. Briefly explain how each of these might contribute to the problem.
6. Briefly explain the child and adolescent culture and at least one general contributing factor to the identified issue and explain how this may or may not impact the family dynamics.
7. Describe one intervention you might use for the child, one intervention for the adolescent, and one intervention for parents.
8. Justify your interventions with evidence-based research to support the use of the interventions you have identified.
9. Briefly describe one preventative technique that you might use to reduce the likelihood of further crisis or the perpetuation of the current crisis.
Review the CACREP Standards for Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling.
Reflect on your journal entries throughout the course and consider what you may have learned about yourself as a future marriage, couple, and family counselor working with children, adolescents, and families. Explain any areas of strength you have identified by completing this course that impact your effectiveness working with children, adolescents, and families.
Bottom of Form
· Flamez, B. & Sheperis, C. J. (2015). Diagnosing and treating children and adolescents: A guide for clinical and school settings. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.