Research Paper 2 Directions: Choose one topic below.
1. Trace the development of the theology of Christ through the ancient ecumenical councils and reflect on how they developed the Church’s understanding of Jesus beyond the New Testament.
2. Examine the relationship between incarnation and atonement, focusing especially on Anselm’s idea of satisfaction.
Due Date: Research Paper 2 is due to the Assignment box no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of Module 7. (This Assignment box is linked to Turnitin.) Research Paper Guidelines: When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. There is a Research Paper Guideline Document in Doc Sharing. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade. Included in Doc Sharing is a Research Paper Self-Assessment Checklist to assist students in evaluating the quality of the paper before submitting it for grading. When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade.
1) A research paper involves both the gathering of information and developing a student’s own interpretation of that information. The student must stay focused on his or her chosen topic and rely upon his or her sources for information about that topic. While a student’s own opinions about a topic are an important part of any research process, the student must be able to support his or her conclusions by direct reference to sources.
2) The writing must be clear, logical, and as free of spelling and grammatical errors as possible. A student should never submit a paper without rereading and proofing it. It may even be necessary to get someone to assist in this process by having him or her read the paper and check for mistakes. The student should not fail to run spell-check on his or her writing. Please remember that easily correctable spelling and grammatical mistakes left uncorrected will result in significant loss of points.
3) This paper requires MLA formatting that includes: a. 12-point font b. double-spaced sentences c. title and personal identification d. a separate works cited page properly formatted e. specific bibliographical form for print and electronic sources in your works cited f. a specific form for parenthetical (in-text) citations of the sources listed in your works cited The student will be graded on how well his or her style conforms to the above basic requirements in MLA. 1600 to 2000 words not including citations.
4) The works cited must include no less than four sources. Those sources must be relevant to the topic and meet minimum academic qualifications. The acceptable types of sources include the following: a. class text b. print or electronic book c. electronic, peer-reviewed journal article d. website with a .edu address
5) Certain sources do not qualify for works cited. You will be penalized if you use them. These are: a. Wikipedia b. standard dictionary or encyclopedia (Web or paper) c. any website not .edu The student should remember that any source listed in your works cited that does not meet the above criteria will not count towards the minimum number of required sources.
6) For every source listed in the works cited, a student must have at least one corresponding parenthetical (in-text) reference. This will demonstrate how a student has used the source The student should remember that any source not accompanied by at least one parenthetical reference (and any parenthetical reference not associated with a source in your works cited) will not count towards the minimum number of required sources.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.