Online Success Assignment
Before completing this assignment, be sure to read the articles by Waschull (2005) and Roper (2007) provided in the Module/Week 1 Reading & Study folder. Your assignment must be 3–4 pages, not including the title page or the reference page, and include the articles on the reference page. This assignment will give you an introductory look at current APA format and research in Psychology and will help you plan for success in this course.
Part 1—Create a title page.
1. Create a title page using current APA format, and include the title of your paper, your name, your university affiliation, a running head, and page numbers.
2. Use the following pages of this document as a guide for what the style should look like for the pages of your document.
Part 2—Write a 3–4-page paper that addresses each of the following components.
1. What have you learned about factors related to success in online education from reading the articles by Waschull (2005) and Roper (2007)?
2. How can you specifically incorporate these factors related to online success in this course?
3. Roper (2007) indicated that students who were successful noted that they designated (in advance) specific times to read, complete assignments/quizzes, and interact with classmates. Using this as a foundation, develop a specific weekly plan that you can follow that details when you will complete the requirements of this course. Include each of the following in your plan:
o Review the requirements outlined in the Syllabus and Course Schedule and write a weekly plan/timetable that designates times when you will read each module/week, when you will review/study, when you will complete discussion boards/assignments, and when you will complete quizzes.
o Reflect on your roles and responsibilities to family, work, and life, and discuss how those will interact with the fulfillment of your plan outlined above. Describe your plan for designating time to this course considering those responsibilities.
o Create a table that outlines a sample module/week and how you have designated time to your varying responsibilities.
NOTE: Be realistic in your planning, but also know that success in this course will require that you carve out and dedicate time to reading, studying, and completing quizzes and assignments.
Part 3—Create a page for references.
1. Create a reference page for the articles by Waschull (2005) and Roper (2007).
2. Use current APA format for the heading and style of the references. See the following pages of this document for a guide for what the style should look like.
Submit the Online Success Assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 1.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.