Writing a Concise Paper Assignment – The length should NOT EXCEED one  page, single-spaced. “Times Roman” with font size 12 or smaller.
1. Use Active Voice. Use “I” often! And cite your sources, and let them speak in active voice as well.
2. Cite sources fully, integrating them in your writing. Avoid: It is said . . . . Instead let the speaker come alive: Braun (p.16) says, “ . . . . ” I am interested in what she says.
3. The cited sources are listed in REFERENCES subsection. Don’t use footnotes to cite.
4. Include: The paper’s TITLE that tells the SPECIFIC, CONCRETE TOPIC or focus of your interest. Avoid a general, broad topic.
1st paragraph. State, first, your research Question(s): “I question: . . . ?” to introduce the paper.
2nd paragraph. The main body: Data gathered cite the sources. Analysis, discussion, and findings in your own words.
3rd paragraph. A concise, yet concrete summary of your paper and conclusions.
4th paragraph.. Under a sub-heading, “REFERENCES”, list the cited sources. [Do NOT use “Works Cited” in a business-area paper!]
To be concise, your paper must be single spaced [“Times Roman” with font size 12 or smaller, up to 1 page, including your Full Name and REFERENCES on the same page. [Do NOT use a double spacing.]
My suggestions for your quick & easy paper-writing follow.
1. To begin, you’d want to READ the attached “Ethics & SOX in 3 textbooks” and “Jiambalvo on SOX”. You should find their introduction to Enron scandal and Sarbanes-Oxley Act [SOX].
2. When you find a “specific point” of discussion INTERESTING TO YOU, this becomes YOUR OWN SPECIFIC research question, as long as this topic is both within your reach and within your time budget. My suggested time budget for this paper is about one
hour perhaps, not exceeding two  hours.
3. Open your word processing program, write the paper’s TOPIC [in CAPs and BOLD], and then begin the introductory paragraph that first states your research question. [Single-spacing only is allowed, with #12 font size in MS Words.] For example, Braun, et al (p. xx) say, “SOX impacted . . . .” I’d like to evaluate this statement. My [research] question is: Did it impact . . . ?
Before you move onto the next section of paper, copy and paste the cited source[s] in the space below REFERENCES subheading. This listing of cited sources [or your sources of learning] you’re making here will give you the status of an academic or scholarly paper.
4. As you quickly complete your concise, introductory paragraph, you immediately begin writing your MAIN SECTION of the paper in a number of paragraphs and many sentences. I’d recommend you to google the keyword[s] of your question to find papers on the Web and gather information that can help you answer your research question, citing your sources individually [while the sources are put in the REFERENCES section]. Concurrently, you write your responses to your sources, and further analysis and evaluation in active voice [you speak out, “I agree with xxx . . .” and proceed to your conclusion. Make sure you use “I”, “my” often.
5. Your last paragraph should be a concise “restatement” of your research question, your analysis, evaluations, findings, and conclusion. [Use “I” a lot.]
6. Then, make sure your paper’s last subheading “REFERENCES” [as the title of this sub-heading] follows your main section, after skipping one blank line. [Since REFERENCES is an integral part of the paper, it shall NOT be on a separate page.]
The format of references must follow the editorial policy of The Accounting Review.
WR”WRITING A SCHOLARLY PAPER: TUTORIAL / LECTURE OUTLINE” [attached] highlights a few key points of the editorial policy.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.