Need answers for the below quizz questions
1. In the context of the three stages of understanding a visualization, Interpreting refers to which of the following:
2. Which of the following are the three principles of a good data visualization?
3. There are four stages of a visualization workflow. Which is the first step of the visualization workflow?
4. Which of the following is true of a brief?
5. Project _________ can best be defined as the frictions and freedoms imposed on you and determined by you.
6. Which of the following is not one of the four constraints to developing your visualization solution?
7. According to Kirk, the definition of vision is the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom
8. Explanatory visualizations are focused on helping the viewers discover and form their own interpretations
9. _________ visualizations require the viewer to do work to interpret meaning
10. ___________ involves using special programs to extract structured and unstructured items of data published on web pages.
11. Which of the following are the two main categories of data?
12. ______________ involves manually sourcing relatively small amounts of disparate or dispersed data values.
13. Data types can be qualitative or quantitative.
14. Time-based data is known as:
15. Numeric measurements with significant properties of both distance and scale are known as:
16. A qualitative data type characterized by some notion of order in the relationship between categorical values is known as:
17. Any modifications or enhancements applied to your data need to be noted and explained to your audience
18. ________ involves eliminating what you do not need including variables or items of data that serve no value and take up space and attention
19. The first aspect of editorial thinking is:
20. The editorial perspective associated with refining the content to be included in your analysis is:
21. __________ is the editorial perspective concerns which items of data is chosen to be emphasized.
22. Which of the following is not true about R?
23. In R, objects include names, types of objects, attributes, and creation
24. R naming conventions are not case sensitive.
25. R naming conventions allow for the use of underscore.
26. Which of the following is the correct R command for list objects?
27. Which of the following is the correct R command for remove objects?
28. During R sessions, you can use the arrow keys to review the command history.
29. The R command for reading data from an external file is data.entry ()
30. Which of the following are the two most common object types for statistics?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.