ISM 5150 Final Exam
1. Identify TWO (2) topics that we have covered in the course and for EACH topic: (approximately 3 pages for both topics; Total 10 points; 5 points for each topic)
1) Briefly explain the topic and your understanding/interpretation of it (1 point)
2) Describe how you related to this topic in the course, how it enabled you to stay engaged in the course, with the professor, and with your classmates (2 points)
3) Explain how this topic will enable you to be a better and more effective professional (and student, if applicable) and how you immediately plan to use this skill and knowledge for your development (2 points)
2. We have discussed extensively the impact of information technology on the nature and design of work in organizations. Use the knowledge of the course material and other skills you gained (such as practice of mindfulness) to answer the following: (approximately 1 page; Total 5 points)
1) As a business manager, what are the main challenges and opportunities that you expect to see in your organization (if you are not currently working, use a suitable work place from your previous experience or the university environment)? (3 points)
2) How do you propose to address these issues? How do you plan to help make your employees more effective? (2 points)
3. Based on the CAIS article “Tutorial: Big Data Analytics” Watson (2014) and related discussions from textbook material topics: (approximately 1 page; Total 5 points)
1) Explain briefly the main business objectives of knowledge management, business intelligence, and business analytics in the organization. What are the main challenges and risks involved? (2 points)
2) Describe briefly how you would address these challenges in a private or government organization related to your industry. Use specific instances from your experience of (1) Wiley Plus SAP ERP simulations and (2) SAP Business Objects exercises to explain your response. (3 points)
ISM 5150: Alternate Assignment for SAP Business Objects
We have discussed the topic of data visualization in class. Refer to the class material, the instructions in the document for SAP Business Objects and Tableau (www.Tableau.com) to answer the following questions. (Your response should be up to two pages, Times Roman font 12, double space). (4 points)
1) Explain data visualization in the context of knowledge management and business analytics.
2) How is it different from the traditional methods of data representation?
3) What is the purpose of data visualization? As a business manager, explain how you might use data visualization in your organization.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.