I need help answering the following DBP:
HN330 Unit 5: Discussion Topic
Children and youth can be referred for case management services for a variety of reasons. Some examples include problems with school, behavioral problems, developmental delays, adjustments to events such as divorce or the death of a parent, trauma associated with abuse and/or neglect and homelessness. When a child’s parent calls to obtain services for their child, they may have been referred by their child’s doctor’s office, school, or local social service agency. After reviewing Chapter 14 of your text and the scenarios below; practice documenting an initial inquiry.
First, select two clients from the examples below.
1. Six-year-old child was referred by his teacher for severe attention and aggression difficulties. Normal interventions for behavior change have been ineffective. Child’s father is calling for services.
2. Two-year-old child was referred by pediatrician for social skill delay resulting from previous neglect by birth parents. Adoptive parents are calling for services.
3. Ten-year-old child was referred by pediatrician for displaying some regressive behaviors. He has been wetting the bed almost nightly and having nightmares. Child’s mother is calling for services.
4. Fifteen-year-old youth is several months pregnant. She has managed in school but only reads at the sixth grade level. She is planning on dropping out after she has the baby. Youth’s mother is calling for services.
Second, develop your client and your client’s problems. You can review articles in the KU library or look online to find additional issues that your client might be struggling with. You can also think about how the client’s parent might be feeling and what issues the client’s parents might be facing when they make the first call. You will be creating information about your client in order to complete sections of a new referral or inquiry form.
1. Review the articles that come up to find an article on human service work with children/youth and the topic that you choose. You may have to open a number of articles to find one that meets these requirements; do not give up. You will find one.
2. Complete the following sections, for both of your clients, from a New Referral or Inquiry form (It might be helpful to review Figure 14.1 on page 281 of your text):
Finally, discuss with your classmates how it felt to complete your first referral. Were there any sections that you struggled with?
I have attached chapters 14 & 15 for you as well
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.