introducion 2 page at least
Guidelines in Developing a Group Proposal
· Why is there a need for such a group?
· What type of group are you forming?
· For whom is the group intended? Identify the specific population. What do you know about the needs for this population?
· Most importantly your rationale for this group needs or be clear and convincing, remember you might have to convince an audience about why there is a need for your group.
· State your goals or what you expect to achieve?
· How many members in your group? Is there a specific age group?
· Are you planning to conduct any pre-group interviewing or pre-screening candidates?
· Where will the group meet and how long will the sessions be?
· Will it be an open or closed group? Would there be any group pre-selection or pre-screening?
· What topics will be explored in this group?
· This part should include how you see your initial goals achieved, or what you expect your group members to accomplish after attending your group.
· If you are administering a pre-screening tool what do you expect to see as you complete the group as far as changes in the scores.
experiential paper is an essay the question is a guideine
Group Dynamics Experiential Paper
The following questions should help you structure the paper on your experiences as a group leader and member through out the different role-playing opportunities in class. Please write a 3 pages paper reflecting on the following questions.
1. How did you imagine would be a group leader experience before you played the role and how did you feel while being in the particular role?
The experience of group leader, was more complicated than I thought, because I believed in a principle that was only to listen and speak, but it was very difficult to manage the group, since the topic that we were sent to represent was a complicated throne, issues arose they were related, but at the same time, I discovered that many of the things that happen to us in the work or in our house can be reflected in the group, the most complicated for my point of view was to try to resolve sentimental situations that I had not seen, also It is important to emphasize that when you are the leader of the group you have to have integrity and put order so that there can be an excellent dynamic.
2. What issues came up for you as you watch a particular member work or interact?
3. What did you learn about the use of leadership skills and techniques from experiencing a particular interaction? Please give some examples.
4. Mention a few problems and issues you faced as a beginning group leader? Please discuss what were your major concerns as a group leader.
5. Although it may be difficult to agree on a particular personality type associated with being an effective group leader; what are some of the personality characteristics you possess that might facilitate this role?
Is an essay
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.