1. On the day Harry was born, his parents put $1600 into an investment account that promises to pay a fixed interest rate of 5 percent per year. How much money will Harry have in this account when he turns 21? Round to two decimal places.
2. At what rate must $287.50 be compounded annually for it to grow to $572.86 in 8 years? Submit your answer as a percentage and round to two decimal places.
3. How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 7.25% (compounded annually) in order to have $2,250 at the end of 7 years? Round to two decimal places.
4. Biff deposited $10,000 in a bank account, and 12 years later he closes out the account, which is worth $20,000. What annual rate of interest has he earned over the 12 years? Submit your answer as a percentage and round to two decimal places.
5. How much money do you need to place into a bank account that pays a 3.2% rate in order to have $800 at the end of 6 years? Round to two decimal places.
6. Your grandparents deposit $1,000 each year on your birthday, starting the day you are born, in an account that pays 6% interest compounded annually. How much will you have in the account on your 21st birthday, just after your grandparents make their deposit? Round to two decimal places.
7. Auto Loans R Them loans you $26,000 for four years to buy a car. The loan must be repaid in 48 equal monthly payments. The annual interest rate on the loan is 9 percent. What is your monthly payment? Round to two decimal places.
8. Your company has received a $50,000 loan from an industrial finance company. The annual payments are $6,202.70. If the company is paying 9 percent interest per year, how many loan payments must the company make? Round to the nearest number of periods.
9. You are ready to retire. A glance at your 401(k) statement indicates that you have
$1,500,000. If the funds remain in an account earning 6.5%, how much could you withdraw at the end of each year for the next 20 years? Round to two decimal places.
10. If you wish to accumulate $280,000 in the child’s college fund after 18 years, and can invest at a 7.5% annual rate, how much must you invest at the end of each year if the first deposit is made at the end of the first year? Round to two decimal places.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.