Research Problem: Sprague, et al (2011) proposed that, in addition to the frustration-aggression model originally proposed by Dollard et al (1939), among low income male adolescents, feelings of hostility and perceived stress may be also related to aggressive behavior. To test this hypothesis, a random sample of fifty adolescent males attending Hillcrest High School in Queens (NY) were recruited to participate in the study. To assess their levels of frustration, stress and hostility, each student completed the Frustration Discomfort Scale (X1; Frust; Harrington, 2005) the Perceived Stress Scale (X2; PSS: Cohen, Kamarck, Mermelstein, 1983) and the Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (X3; BDHI; Buss & Durkee, 1957). In addition, for each student, the number of documented classroom aggressive behaviors (Y, Agress) occurring during the week following completion of the questionnaires, was provided by the high school’s Dean of Student’s Office. The data for the study is in the attached SPSS data file labelled “PSS_BDHI_Agress.sav”.
1) Write a null and alternative hypothesis which is specific to this research question.
2) Using the attached SPS data file conduct a Multiple Regression Analyses (MRA) to determine if feelings of Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significantly related to aggression. Summarize the results in correct APA style. Use my sample summary as a model for your summary.
3) Conduct exploratory data analyses and a multiple regression analysis (MRA) in SPSS in which Aggression is the DV and Frust., PSS and DBHI are the IVs.
4) Be sure to state the goals of the study, the sample and method. Describe the variables, and the statistical model employed to test the research hypothesis that Frustration, Stress, and Hostility are significant predictors of aggression.
5) Determine of the data meets the assumptions for MRA
6) Report and interpret R2, R2adj, and 1-R2. Report and interpret the results for the F-test for the significance of R2. Report F, dfs, and the p-value for the significance of F in correct APA style
7) Based on the F test (above), do you conclude that Frust. PSS and BDHI account for a significant proportion of the variability in Aggression? Explain your answer
8) Report and interpret the results for the significance test for each unstandardized regression coefficient in correct APA style. And, report/interpret the semipartial correlation sry(1.2) and sry(1.2)2 for all predictor variables
9) Based on your analysis is the direct relationship between Frustration, PSS, BDHI and Aggression significant after controlling for the other variables in the model. Be sure to explain the impact of each predictor variable on aggression, include the nature of the relationships (positive or negative)P and the strength of the effect size sr2.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.