Learning Activity 4
General Instructions for Learning Activities
· Read/watch all assigned materials listed for the week in the Course Content
· Cite to assigned materials in all responses in Learning Activities
· Use only assigned materials to complete Learning Activities; do not use internet unless otherwise instructed
· Include in-text citations and a Reference List for in-text citations
· Write in correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format unless otherwise instructed
· Submit Learning Activities to Assignment Folder
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Thursday
SUBMIT TO ASSIGNMENT FOLDER.
Background: Contracts are essential for business, and will be an integral part of GC operations, so the owners now want to focus on contract law. Each of the owners has experience with contracts in their own businesses, and appreciates the probable risks and liabilities associated with contracts.
The GC owners know that there are various types of contract agreements relevant to their business. For example, GC will have individual contracts with employees, independent contractors, and other agents who will represent the company. Also, GC will engage in sales contracts with other businesses, and sales contracts between businesses and consumers and clients. Furthermore, GC will use electronic contracts, or e-contracts, in conducting online business transactions.
To reduce risks and liabilities associated with contracts, the owners want all contracts to be written, with specific, complete, and clear terms. Contracts must define rights and responsibilities of the parties. Also, since employees and/or independent contractors will be performing cleaning services on clients’ properties, these contracts should consider bonding.
You, Winnie and Ralph presented draft contracts for several GC employees, including contracts for cleaners, office managers, marketing specialists, sales representatives, and IT employees.
The GC owners reviewed the drafts and have some questions about the contracts.
Instructions: At Winnie’s and Ralph’s request, it is your responsibility to research and provide answers to the GC owners’ questions.
The first questions relate to the GC cleaner-employee contract.
The cleaner-employee contract specifies the following terms and conditions:
· duties to be performed by cleaner-employee
· salary for cleaner-employee
· work hours
· terms of payment for overtime or holiday work, if any
· sick leave
· training for cleaner-employee
· length of contract
· bonding for cleaner-employee
· periodic performance evaluation and how it will be conducted
· termination of contract, i.e., notice of termination, etc.
Research, evaluate, and respond to the owners’ questions about the contract terms below.
A. duties to be performed by cleaner-employees
1. What potential risks and liabilities could arise if the specific duties of cleaner-employees were not included in their contract with GC? Explain.
B. training for cleaner-employees
1. What possible risks and liabilities could arise related to this contract term that designates specific and required training for GC cleaner-employees?
2. Would the risks and liabilities be greater or less if GC did not train its cleaner-employees and hired only experienced cleaner-employees? Why?
C. bonding for cleaner-employees
1. What possible risks and liabilities could arise for GC if cleaner-employees were not required, specifically in their contracts, to be bonded? Explain.
Prepare responses to GC questions in a report, addressed to Winnie and Ralph, to be used in discussion with the Green Clean owners.
The report should address the questions in the Instructions above. Follow the format below.
TO: Winnie James, Ralph Anders
FROM: (your name)
RE: Green Clean Negligence Risks and Liabilities
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.