CHEM 162 Solutions can be bought here. Please contact Grafa before buying the answers.
You can buy only several files from all quizes and exams.
The General Chemistry series presents a detailed study of the qualitative and quantitative principles of chemistry for four-year science-related degrees (Science, Engineering, Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Vet, etc.). This 6-credit course includes a laboratory component requiring up to 3 hours in lab during the assigned lab period (see above). The second quarter of the three-quarter General Chemistry series, CHEM 162, focuses on the following topics: equilibrium and factors that influence the extent of gas-phase, and acid-base reactions, kinetics (the study of reaction rates), thermodynamics (the study of energy, entropy, and the spontaneity of a reaction), and electrochemistry (the study of oxidation-reduction reactions that either result in or can be induced by an electric current). This 6-credit course includes a laboratory component requiring up to 3 hours in lab during the assigned lab period. (See day and time indicated above.)
1. GENERAL SCIENCE, LABORATORY SCIENCE, AND MICROSCALE
• Apply the scientific method and use empirical data and observations to construct a sound
• Distinguish between macroscopic observables and the underlying microscopic properties
of matter by interpreting and representing matter using molecular-level drawings.
• Develop good laboratory practices in conducting experiments and reporting experimental
results (including the proper application of significant figures, precision, and accuracy).
2. CHEMICAL PROBLEM SOLVING
• Develop strong problem-solving skills that are supported by basic algebraic and numeracy
• Demonstrate fluency in chemical vocabulary and symbolic representation.
• Use measurable quantities of matter to determine physical and chemical properties.
• Use stoichiometric calculations to predict quantities.
3. ATOMS, MOLECULES AND IONS
• Describe the general structure of an atom.
• Explain the historical development of the atomic theory and the evolution of the current
modern atomic model.
• Explain the relationship between the position of an element in the periodic table and its
physical/chemical properties, including periodic trends.
• Describe the differences in the structure and properties of substances based on different
types and models of bonding.
4. STATES OF MATTER: GASES, LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS
• Compare and contrast the properties of the three states of matter.
• Use kinetic-molecular theory to explain gas behavior, including real versus ideal gases.
• Describe intermolecular forces and chemical bonds and how they influence physical and
chemical properties and phase transitions.
5. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL CHANGES AND REACTIONS
• Classify and balance chemical reactions and predict products for different types of
• Apply the properties of ionic and molecular substances in aqueous solution to describe
systems and predict behavior.
• Describe how a system and surroundings exchange energy at the microscopic and
• Distinguish between spontaneity, reaction rate, and the extent of a reaction.
• Describe various systems at equilibrium and the effects of temperature, pressure,
concentration, and energy on dynamic equilibria.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.