The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Supply Chain and Logistics Management tools/methods to solve operational problems and improve Supply Chain and logistics performance. To this purpose, you should find an interesting Supply Chain and logistics problem from the real business world and think about how you can apply the tools/methods that you learned in this course to solve the problem.
More specifically, each individual should:
· Find a Supply Chain and logistics problem from the real business world (from his/her own work or from any company)
· Identify specific Supply Chain and logistics tools/methods that can be applied to the problem
· Apply an appropriate Supply Chain and logistics tool/method or a set of appropriate tools/methods to propose a solution to the problem
· Analyze the expected results that may be obtained when the solution is implemented.
The report should be 8 – 10 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1” margins on all sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, class code and name, section number, your full name, and date of completion.
The report must follow the outline below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is the problem, what Supply Chain and logistics tools/methods have been applied to the problem, and what are the expected results of the proposed solution.
2. Background information
– Clearly state whether the problem is from your own work or from business articles/cases. If it is from business articles/cases, provide its source (title, author, name of the journal, date published).
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Identification and Description
– Identify and describe the problem clearly and specifically.
– You should focus on a single Supply Chain and logistics problem, although you can introduce several other issues for informational purposes. General operations or management problems are not acceptable.
– The problem may involve either Supply Chain and logistics decision-making or process improvement.
– This section must include a problem statement starting with, e.g., “This paper considers the problem of determining …”, “The main problem of the firm is how to …”, etc, either in the beginning or at the end of the section.
4. Supply Chain and Logistics Management tools/methods that can be applied
– Describe what specific Supply Chain and Logistics Management tools/methods can be applied to the problem and why they are appropriate to the problem. This section should make it clear that you understand the tools/methods you are about to use.
5. Application of Supply Chain and Logistics Management tools/methods
– Choose a Supply Chain and Logistics Management tool/method or a set of tools/methods among the ones provided in section 4 and apply it to propose a solution to the problem.
– In this section you “must show your calculations”, which means that you must use real or estimated/simulated data in solving the problem or analyzing the process. It is NOT acceptable to provide only general descriptions of how the tools/methods can be applied.
6. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution. You should compare between before and after the implementation of the proposed solution and justify the proposed solution clearly.
– The expected results may include cost/revenue impact and/or improvement of Supply Chain and logistics performance such as delivery time, accuracy, reliability, and cost. You must be specific to receive full credit.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.