1) Initial discussion post must be at least 300 words per question. (3 questions total, so 900 words all together)
(3) Your entire initial post must contain at least AND (1) external source per question. APA guidelines apply for in-text citations and references. If you are not familiar with how to properly cite using APA, refer to the LSUS APA Guidelines provided in the course.
READ THE CASE STUDY ON NIKE. PROVIDE RESPONSES TO THE (3) FOLLOWING QUESTIONS PRESENTED AT THE END OF THE CASE
1. Aside from promoting women into leadership positions, what are some additional changes that Nike can implement to address pay and gender disparities and promote diversity? Are there any public figures or organizations that Nike should partner with to improve their public image?
2. Discuss at least two (2) employee-focused strategies/policies that you would recommend to improve employee relations at Nike. What can Nike do to reassure current employees that they are going to be treated fairly and properly promoted based on job performance? How can Nike earn the trust of their employees?
3. Assess the organizational culture that exists at your current employer or a former employer. How would you describe the corporate culture? Are there different or similar subcultures among teams, departments, or business units within your organization? You do not have to include the name of your current or former employer.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.