1. How long is a RIFS?
A. 2 microseconds
B. 10 microseconds
C. 16 microseconds
D. 9 microseconds
2. What guard interval is used with 64-QAM by 802.11n HT devices to reach 600 Mbps data rates?
A. 800 ns
B. 200 ns
C. 100 ns
D. 400 ns
3. When two RF signals on the same frequency arrive at a receiver at the exact same time and their peaks and valleys are in alignment, what is true about these signals? (choose all that apply)
A. They are 180 degrees out of phase
B. They are 90 degrees out of phase
C. They have 0 degrees of separation
D. They are in phase
4. What is the cause of Free Space Path Loss?
A. Beam Reflection
B. Beam Absorption
C. Beam Diffraction
D. Beam Divergence
5. Which of the following are units of power?
6. A single milliwatt = 0 decibels of change.
7. Which of the following increase amplitude?
A. Lightning arrestors
B. RF Cables
C. Pig tail adaptors
8. More than 40% blockage in the Fresnel Zone will not impede an RF link.
9. Which of the following describes a behavior of waves?
10. Phase is a standard measurement of RF wave size.
11. In an ERP 802.11 network, there are two mandated spread spectrum technologies.
12. ERP-OFDM stations can not connect with OFDM AP’s because the use different __________.
A. Contention methods
B. Modulation techniques
D. Coordination functions
13. Which data rates are supported by PBCC?
A. 6, 12, and 24 Mbps
B. 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
C. 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps
D. 22 and 33 Mbps
E. 1, 2, 5.5, 11, 22, and 33 Mbps
14. How many adjacent non-overlapping channels may be used in the same physical area using the 2.4 GHz spectrum?
15. The area of coverage provided by an AP is called which of the following?
16. The function of an AP is most closely related to which wired networking device?
A. A Switch
B. A Hub
C. A router
D. A firewall
17. What is the largest channel size possible with 802.11ac?
A. 40 MHz
B. 80 MHz
C. 120 MHz
D. 160 MHz
18. What is required for stations to use 256-QAM?
A. they must have a firmware upgrade
B. there can be no more then 2 stations
C. they must be very close to the AP
D. they must be far from the AP
19. The period of time that exist between wireless frames is called __________.
A. Duration/ID field
B. NAV Value
C. Interframe Space
D. Carrier Sense
20. What are the two ways carrier sense is performed? (Choose two)
A. Virtual Carrier Sense
B. Physical Carrier Sense
C. Logical Carrier Sense
D. DCF Carrier Sense
E. HCF Carrier Sense
21. What are the two frames used in active scanning? (Choose two)
A. Beacon Management Frame
B. Probe Response Frame
C. Clear to Send Frame
D. Ready to Send Frame
E. Probe Request Frame
22. Which of the following devices are said to be parts of a Specialty WLAN Infrastructure (Choose all that apply)
A. Autonomous AP’s
B. Lightweight AP’s
C. Wireless Workgroup Bridges
D. PTMP Bridges
E. WLAN Controllers
23. Many Law Enforcement agencies use frequency managers.
24. When designing wireless networks, two concepts often conflict. What are they? (Choose two)
C. Antenna type
D. Transmit Power
25. The standard as amended defines which PoE device types?
26. Which if the following is responsible for enrolling client devices?
A. Mobile Device
B. AP/WLAN Controller
C. MDM Server
D. Push notification server
27. What are the three main components of the 802.1X/EAP Framework?
A. Authentication, Authorization, Accounting
B. Authentication Server, Authentication Client, Authentication Accountant
C. Authenticator, Supplicant, Authentication Server
D. Authentication Guest, Authentication member, Authentication Server
28. A spectrum analyzer can be used to locate the source of which type of intentional attack?
A. RF Jamming
B. Overlapping adjacent channel interference
C. Bit Flipping
D. Duration field spoofing
29. What is a primary concern when planning WLAN deployments within the government vertical market?
B. Channel Use
30. A facilities escort may be required when conducting a site survey.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.