**Due Sunday 2/25/18 7pm Eastern Standard Time**
Needs to be original/plagiarism free
Assignment 2: Investment Analysis
Due Week 8 and worth 280 points
To complete this assignment, refer to the scenario from Assignment 1: Investment Selection.
Note: Please include any financial statements or relevant financial information in an appendix.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a detailed overview of the selected U.S. investment indicating the rationale for your selection.
2. Select five (5) financial ratios, then analyze the past three (3) years of financial data for the investment (please obtain data from the financial statements or the equivalent).
3. Analyze the price of the investment to its market index for the past five (5) years.
4. Create a trend line that depicts the price movement for the investment against the market index movement using elements of Microsoft Office, such as Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice, as appropriate. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
5. Determine the type of person who would be the best candidate for the chosen investment (e.g., the risk adverse investor, an aggressive investor, etc.). Provide a rationale for why this investment is a solid one, and support the assertion that someone should invest in this stock.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine common debt and equity securities, and analyze the relative risks and returns associated with each.
· Analyze how the securities business works through stockbrokers and investment bankers using the physical exchanges, network exchanges, and OTC markets.
· Perform and interpret basic security analyses using indexes, averages, and various technical methods, as well as compounding, discounting, and forecasting.
· Propose ways to apply various strategies in the management of financial investment portfolios in order to optimize profits (and minimize taxes) within acceptable risks.
· Find and utilize sources of pertinent investing information on a company, its industry, the economy as a whole, and the international environment to analyze investment potential.
· Examine the differences between various investments such as options, convertibles, warrants, rights, and commodities.
· Illustrate how to use hybrid and derivative instruments such as convertibles, warrants, rights, options, and futures contracts in investment strategies.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in investments.
· Write clearly and concisely about investments using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.