IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers
1. Counselors should consider cultural context when conceptualizing a family in the individual counseling process. This might include acculturation status, ethnic composition of the state, language preference, education, parenting style, and religion.
2. When a counselor self-discloses that he/she once had an experience similar to that being described by a young client,
3. Counselors should assume that the reason many children and adolescents like to play with toys, draw, or play or manipulate something with their hands during counseling sessions is that
4. Counselors should keep in mind that documentation is potentially public information.
5. Which of the following is not true regarding “process” comments and questions?
6. If teachers pressure a school counselor to “fix” a child’s behavior problem, an appropriate counseling approach would be to
7. Active listening is less important when building rapport and defining the problem than when exploring situations in depth.
8. Resistance is less common in young clients than in adults regarding investing in the counseling process.
9. Structured exercises should be avoided when working with young clients, since they diminish the therapeutic effect of counseling.
10. “Why” questions are especially recommended when counseling young clients, because their behavior can be difficult for adults to understand.
11. Counselors must avoid gender stereotypes when working with youth because these can contribute to misdiagnosis and treatment of young boys and girls.
12. School counselors are not in an ideal position to teach and encourage self-advocacy skills.
13. What intervention was not recommended for working with diverse youth?
14. The American School Counseling Association adopted a position statement regarding multicultural competent counseling.
15. Cuento therapy uses culturally relevant folktales to convey messages about values, beliefs, and healthy behavior.
16. Rejecting the dominant culture and retaining the culture-of-origin exclusively describes
17. The chapter suggests doing the following when setting up your office.
18. Which is not one of the domains of the Multicultural Counseling Competencies?
19. Asian youth may present with problems related to career and education concerns more often than social or emotional concerns.
20. A child exhibiting ____________________________ is characterized by the recognition that many of their behaviors are important components of their heritages and practices.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 3 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 4 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 5 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 6 Liberty University Answers (2018)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.